I haven received lots of request for a TH6 War base layout since couples of months ago, especially after the new update with 2 Air Defense at Town hall 6.
The base I am going to give you today, which was designed by Sardseng – The Pendulum, is one of the best I have seen for months. Hopefully you will like it!

The base I am going to give you today, which was designed by Sardseng – The Pendulum, is one of the best I have seen for months. Hopefully you will like it!

Note: Don’t care about my Town Hall and building levels. I don’t have a TH6 base at the moment so I just used my TH7 account xD. That’s great If someone can help me with improve this post with a TH6 screenshot!
TH6 War Base Layout – The Pendulum
Pros and Cons
Pros
- Spring Traps arr placed in funnels. Giants, the most used troops in Wars at TH6, will always pass through them and get blown away.
- Centralized Clan Castle. I recommend donating 1 maxed Dragon in Clan War to the Clan Castle.
- Air Defenses can protect nearly the whole base.
- The Air Sweeper can cover both of ADs.
- High HP Storages protect key defenses. Barbarians and Archers will be locked on those Storages while getting hit by Mortars and Wizard Towers nearby.
- This TH6 War base is a mini version of the Southern Teaser base. 1 Armp Camp at the bottom is always a sweet place for the attackers to lure out Clan troops. Thus, they usually attack from the South instead of other sides.
Cons
- Attackers can snipe 1 Air Defense inside with Hogs since this base is long and thin.
- Updating…
TH6 War Base with 2 Air Defenses
4/
5
Oleh
botole john